( Listed price £1.2 M) Quick sale!!!! for £1M
Contact the owner directly and no agent fees!!!!
Alex Halliday 07720 321545 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Castle Inn, Main Road, West Lulworth, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5RN
The Castle Inn is a stunning 16th-century thatched village public house and hotel. Award winning business which has been run for over 30 years by the current owners.
Recently won the National CAMRA “Pub Of The Year 2015″ and “Pub Of The Year 2015″ .
- >£750k net turnover annually
- On average 95% of the summer is fully booked hotel occupancy.
- Lulworth is host to both the Bestival and Camp Bestival annual music festivals
The pub and hotel is located in the tourist haven and staycation location of beautiful Lulworth. It is only a short walk away from the breathtaking Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door on the the Jurassic Park Word Heritage coastline.
- The Castle Inn is on the B3070 which is off the main A352 linking Wareham to Dorchester.
- 15 minutes drive to Wareham and only 30 minutes drive away from both Poole and Weymouth.
A beautiful, grade II listed, character property, which provides the following:
- 2 bars (covers 40)
- 2 dining areas (34 covers),
- External Table area at front (seats 64).
- Award winning rear landscaped raised beer garden (seats 72)
- 15 letting rooms (11 en-suite).
- 2 bedroom flat
- kitchen, storage and cellar areas.
- 25 space car park opposite
The property provides the following approximate gross areas:
- Ground floor 4433 sq ft (412 sq m)
- First floor 3970 sq ft (369 sq m)
- Site area 1.1 acre (including car park)
Detailed information upon request.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
EPC Certificate A copy is available on request.